Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Task Twenty Three -- To Sum Up

So, I had fun doing the 23 things. I think the Web 2.0 awards are the funnest, because you can scroll through and see all of the new cool gadgets on-line.

Since we should always be learning new things as librarians, Twenty-Three Things fits right in with that. The only thing I would change is the length of the tasks. They could easily take an hour which is quite difficult to do during the work day if at all. Otherwise, I thought it was good and fun and since librarians need to keep up on current technology, it might be a good thing to do it again. I would definitely participate in another one. Really staff computers and our Internet connection should be better to do some of these tasks, so maybe we should have an upgrade before we try it again. Still, this was great and I would do it again.


No comments: